The X rod’s fast action taper built with our KonneticHD Technology delivers greater blank recovery and a crisper tip stop – creating tighter, more efficient loops throughout all ranges of casting styles. This taper allows you to dig deeper into the rod and access the lower sections, shifting power closer to the angler. Decreased lateral and medial movement and vibrations in the blank result in a more accurate and efficient presentation, resulting in a performance driven, forgiving fast action blank – refining the synergy between angler, rod, line, and fly.
- KonneticHD Technology
- Black Spruce blank color
- Dark Green primary thread wraps with Metallic Grey trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides with hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Laser etched line weight on slide band
- Black rod bag with Titanium logo and Black Spruce model tag
- Evergreen powder coated aluminum rod tube with Sage Medallion
- 3WT – 6WT
- Flor grade snub nosed half-wells cork handle
- Vera wood insert with Stealth Black anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat
- 5WT – 1WT
- Flor grade full-wells cork handle with EVA fighting butt
- Stealth Black anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat
- Integrated hidden hook keeper in the reel seat
From dry flies on small creeks with the 376-4 to streamers out of a boat with the 790-4, and Bass poppers on your local pond with the 890-4 to chasing King Salmon in Alaska with the 990-4, the X series has the right rod to tackle whatever fishery you find yourself taking on.
A fast action provides the capability to stay tight to the line and in control of the presentation, while the high line speed drives a tight loop that assists in laser accuracy in technical dry fly situations. With a sensitive tip section to protect light tippets, a versatile balance between accuracy and delicacy is achieved.
A powerful butt section easily lifts fish from their lie and gives great turnover capabilities for multi-nymph rigs. With a sensitive tip section to protect light tippets, a versatile balance between lifting power and delicacy provides perfect synergy for nymph fishing.
A powerful butt section easily throws a wide range of streamers and accommodates effective sinking tip lines. In addition, it provides the ability to quickly pull aggressive fish out of structure for increased landing success.
KonneticHD Technology is the next era in performance graphite rods. Optimizing our graphite-to-resin ratio, we have created a higher density (HD) fiber composite, resulting in lighter, stronger blanks which deliver unmatched recovery, energy transfer, and line/loop control. Building upon proprietary construction techniques developed for Konnetic Technology, KonneticHD gives us an elevated platform to achieve new levels in rod design.