Water-shedding insulated BiComp Hoody with warmth capturing stitchless-quilt construction in the upper and a stretch-fleece lower for effortless layering under Simms’ waders and bibs.
- Nylon water-shedding stitchless quited upper body powered by blowable PrimaLoft® Silver Thermoplume with Cross Core™ technology insulation
- Warmth capturing low-bulk fit, with Toray® Karuishi stretch-fleece fabric and adjustable hem
- Stretch bound insulated hood
- Reversed coil quarter length center-front zipper
- Zippered chest pocket to secure essentials
- Kangaroo handwarmer pockets
- Gusseted arm panel with thumb looped cuffs for extra range of motion
FABRIC TECH: Shell, Upper: Toray® 100% nylon pre-quilted 20D down tube w/ DWR; Shell, Lower: 188 gsm 100% polyester Toray® Karuishi® hard face fleece w/ DWR; Insulation, Upper: PrimaLoft® Silver Thermoplume w/ Cross Core™ technology – 60g fill rate
ITEM #: PG-13196
PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation ThermoPlume® with Cross Core™ Technology:
Small, silky plumes of synthetic fiber mimic the lightweight warmth, softness and compressibility of natural goose down. Unlike down, even when compressed, the insulation properties of this high-tech package are maintained because each individual fiber is infused with Aerogel technology. Originally utilized by NASA in space suits because it does not conduct heat or cold, Aerogel maximizes the thermal value of the insulation material it’s paired with – in this case PrimaLoft Silver Insulation – to deliver the highest level of comfort and performance in an all-synthetic package. This special blend of fibers delivers the performance features you need – insulating loft, wet weather protection and compressibility. Ideal insulation for shoulder-season fishing adventures, back-country treks or daily coffee runs.