ExStream Hooded Jacket combines advanced stitchless-quilt construction with PrimaLoft® Thermoplume insulation for maximum warmth and mobility under waders without the bulk.
- PrimaLoft® Silver Thermoplume Blowable 120g Insulation (body), 100g (Sleeves and hood), with stitchless quilt construction featuring Cross Core™ technology
- Fully insulated hood with elastic binding to lock out the elements
- Stretch woven zippered chest pocket
- Zippered handwarmer pockets. Right pocket is self-stowing with dual sliders for easy reversible storage
- Low-profile stretch elastic-bound cuff
FABRIC TECH: Shell: Toray 100% nylon pre-quilted 20D down tube w/ DWR; Insulation: PrimaLoft® Silver Thermoplume w/Cross Core™ technology – 120g fill rate (body and hood), 100g fill rate (sleeves)
ITEM #: PG-13054
PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation ThermoPlume® with Cross Core™ Technology:
Small, silky plumes of synthetic fiber mimic the lightweight warmth, softness and compressibility of natural goose down. Unlike down, even when compressed, the insulation properties of this high-tech package are maintained because each individual fiber is infused with Aerogel technology. Originally utilized by NASA in space suits because it does not conduct heat or cold, Aerogel maximizes the thermal value of the insulation material it’s paired with – in this case PrimaLoft Silver Insulation – to deliver the highest level of comfort and performance in an all-synthetic package. This special blend of fibers delivers the performance features you need – insulating loft, wet weather protection and compressibility. Ideal insulation for shoulder-season fishing adventures, back-country treks or daily coffee runs.