You only need a hand on the rod and a foot in the river to be happy, but loading with an arsenal of gear doesn’t hurt. The Simms lightweight Headwaters™ Pro Mesh Fishing Vest is a cool, comfortable, and spacious companion for the dog days when the sun beats down and the fish seek shade in the deep pools. The vest is built with 20 pockets to fit all your tackle and more, and a third-hand rod holder that frees a hand when you need to release that wriggling 2-footer. Lightweight, breathable shoulders and a padded collar add plush comfort that keeps you cool as you snap casts through the summer heat. The vest is finished in a water-resistant coating.
- 20 total pockets with thoughtful organization strategy
- Chest exterior includes 2 vertical cargo pockets & 2 stash pockets
- Waist exterior includes 2 horizontal storage pockets & 4 flap closure cargo pockets
- Chest interior includes 2 quick access mesh pockets & 2 large storage pockets
- Waist interior includes 4 VELCRO® Brand fasteners drop pockets
- Back exterior includes 1 broad side access stuff zone & 1 deep zippered storage pocket
- 2 patented built-in retractors for attaching tools
- Third-hand rod holder with VELCRO® Brand fasteners chest tab & reel seat sling
- Lightweight, breathable shoulders with padded rib knit collar
- Net D-Ring in center back
FABRIC TECH: 100% nylon fabric with DWR finish & 100% polyester mesh lining
WEIGHT: 15 oz. (425.3 g)
ITEM #: PG-12063
All Simms outerwear features nylon YKK® zippers to minimize corrosion and provide high performing, durable wear.