Water-shedding insulated pull-on hoody with stitchless quilting for warmth and comfort when worn with waders or around the campfire.
- Nylon water shedding stitchless quited upper body with blowable PrimaLoft® Silver Thermoplume and Cross Core™ technology insulation
- Warmth capturing low-bulk fit with Toray® Karuishi stretch-fleece fabric and adjustable hem
- Stretch bound insulated hood
- Reversed coil quarter length center-front zipper
- Zippered chest pocket to secure essentials
- Kangaroo handwarmer pockets
- Gusseted arm panel with thumb looped cuffs for extra range of motion
FABRIC TECH: Shell: Toray® 100% nylon pre-quilted 20D down tube w/ DWR; Insulation: PrimaLoft® Silver Thermoplume with Cross Core™ technology- 120g fill rate (body and hood); 100g fill rate (sleeves)
ITEM #: PG-13197
PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation ThermoPlume® with Cross Core™ Technology:
Small, silky plumes of synthetic fiber mimic the lightweight warmth, softness and compressibility of natural goose down. Unlike down, even when compressed, the insulation properties of this high-tech package are maintained because each individual fiber is infused with Aerogel technology. Originally utilized by NASA in space suits because it does not conduct heat or cold, Aerogel maximizes the thermal value of the insulation material it’s paired with – in this case PrimaLoft Silver Insulation – to deliver the highest level of comfort and performance in an all-synthetic package. This special blend of fibers delivers the performance features you need – insulating loft, wet weather protection and compressibility. Ideal insulation for shoulder-season fishing adventures, back-country treks or daily coffee runs.