With toasty insulated internals and a sleek, stitchless-quilted design that syncs perfectly under waders, the ExStream Jacket bundles up without the bulk.
- A warm and lightweight stitchless quilted jacket with blowable PrimaLoft® Silver Thermoplume and Cross Core ™ technology insulation
- Wear as a layer or outer shell for extra warmth on chilly, sunny days
- Reversed coil center-front zipper
- Zippered chest pocket to secure essentials
- Adjustable hemline to cinch in extra warmth
FABRIC TECH: Shell: Toray® 100% nylon pre-quilted 20D down tube w/ DWR; Insulation: PrimaLoft® Silver Thermoplume with Cross Core™ technology – 120g fill rate (body and hood) 100g fill rate (sleeves)
ITEM #: PG-13064
PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation ThermoPlume® with Cross Core™ Technology:
Small, silky plumes of synthetic fiber mimic the lightweight warmth, softness and compressibility of natural goose down. Unlike down, even when compressed, the insulation properties of this high-tech package are maintained because each individual fiber is infused with Aerogel technology. Originally utilized by NASA in space suits because it does not conduct heat or cold, Aerogel maximizes the thermal value of the insulation material it’s paired with – in this case PrimaLoft Silver Insulation – to deliver the highest level of comfort and performance in an all-synthetic package. This special blend of fibers delivers the performance features you need – insulating loft, wet weather protection and compressibility. Ideal insulation for shoulder-season fishing adventures, back-country treks or daily coffee runs.