TROUT HAVE MET THEIR TWO-HANDED MATCH.
Our innovative BORON TH MICROSPEY rods combine the power of a Spey rod and the finesse of a trout rod to add a new and exciting dimension to the sport. Featuring Boron III technology, these fast action rods excel in a range of Two-Handed situations, from covering big, broad rivers to dealing with tree-lined banks or demanding weather. They have a specialized grip that feels more trout rod than Spey, use slightly larger chrome guides than typical trout rods, and come with a larger tiptop that allows for the larger diameter of the spey style lines.
- Advanced Boron III technology, fast action
- Two-Handed rods designed for trout fishing
- Very lightweight, powerful — can generate very high line speeds
- The new standard in every category for Two-Handed performance
- Special Winston-designed Microspey Two-Handed grip
- Designed and Handcrafted in Twin Bridges, Montana
- WEIGHTS: 3, 4 and 5wt.
- ACTION: Fast
- SECTIONS: 4
- GRIP: New Microspey two-handed grip
- GUIDES: TiCH finished stripper guide with nanoplasma ring. Special chrome snake guides
- REEL SEAT: Anodized aluminum, downlocking
- STORAGE: Premium graphite rod tube with logo tech rod sock