A quick-drying flannel shirt to combat the chill of winter.
Just because the leaves are falling and the days are shorter, it doesn’t mean the fish aren’t biting. Set out into the chill of the river in warm, plush comfort with the Simms’ men’s ColdWeather LS Shirt. The quick-drying shirt is made with a soft fleece lining ideal for winter fishing. Two oversized chest pockets offer plenty of storage for your fly boxes. The stylish flannel shirt is finished with UPF 50 sun protection.
- Flannel, waffle fleece-lined shirt to keep you warm during winter fishing
- Two fly box compatible chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Off-shoulder seams for comfort
- Slight drop tail
- Shell: 147gsm 100% polyester flannel
- Lining: 200gsm 100% polyester waffle fleece
UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun’s UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun’s UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin’s UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.