The iconic G3 Guide Wading Jacket is the perfect
blend of mobility and fishing utility. Lightweight guaranteed dry
3-layer GORE-TEX® combined with the first-ever 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro
with stretch will move you through the elements with purpose.
- Durable, breathable, and comfortable GORE-TEX® Shell 3-layer through
the body with GORE-TEX® stretch panels strategically placed to move
with every dynamic cast. The fabric feels tough to protect from the rain
and durable to hold up to any weather mother nature tosses at you
- 3-point adjustable storm hood with high vis center hood panel
- Right chest pocket contains a retractor docking station that can be
worn on the exterior when changing flies then stashed away when not in
use to reduce potential for line catch
- Left chest pocket has loop front patch to store flies and contains a tethered, removable lens cloth
- Zippered stretch-woven pocket on interior of wearer’s left chest and dump mesh pocket on interior of wearer’s right chest
- Lower Front and Back Body – 3-layer GORE-TEX – 70D 100% nylon with DWR/100% nylon tricot backer
- Side Hood, Upper back, Shoulders, Upper Sleeves, Chest Pockets and Under Arm Panels – 3-layer GORE-TEX
- 40D 100% nylon with mechanical stretch and DWR/100% nylon tricot backer
GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL outerwear is waterproof, exceptionally
lightweight and offers the ultimate in breathability, durability and
extended comfort. Constructed with a woven backer, GORE-TEX® Pro Shell
garments slide easily over other layers and offer exceptional tear
strength and internal abrasion-resistance.
The GORE-TEX® membrane
is the heart of all GORE -TEX® products. The GORE-TEX® membrane contains
9 billion microscopic pores per square inch. These pores are so small
that water droplets cannot get through but water vapor can still escape.
Water from the outside cannot penetrate and cold winds cannot pass
through, but perspiration can escape easily, keeping you dry and
comfortable all day. GORE-TEX® fabrics are created by integrating the
GORE-TEX® membrane between an outer fabric and lining.