- G3 Guide™ is synonymous with guide-trusted wading performance. Women’s G3 Guide Z Waders carry on the legacy, with a breathable, stay-dry GORE-TEX® Pro Shell design and pivotal executions like the patented TIZIP® side-zipper that simplifies the on/off process, while answering Ma Nature’s call—once and for all. Patterning and fit are G3 Guide Z hallmarks, and whether you’re stacking on the layers or embarking on a minimalist multiday, these versatile mainstays have the mobility and all-day comfort you crave. Hardworking features include waist-anchored suspender straps for custom strap fit and easy high-waist conversion on sticky days, a plush reach-through, fleece-lined hand warmer chest pocket for when temperatures crater, and a removable flip-out Tippet Tender™ with a retractor docking station for corralling flies, tools, and other river essentials. With everything in its place—anywhere, in any weather—Women’s G3 Guide Z is your higher-performing wader that brings it all together.
- Highly durable, breathable and comfortable GORE-TEX® Pro Shell 3-layer upper and 4-layer lower
- Innovative TIZIP waterproof side zipper for easy riverside on/off
- Reach-through, fleece-lined, hand warmer pocket, with zippered top stash pocket
- Attachment zipper for interchangeable flip-out pocket options. Tippet Tender™ pocket with retractor docking station & tippet spool sleeves included.
Patented front & back leg seam, patented built-in Gravel Guards with boot hook
FABRIC TECH: 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in upper; 4-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in seat & legs
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Updated women’s features include dual fit suspender anchor points, scalloped top opening, and women’s specific fit
WEIGHT: 41 oz. (1162.3 g)
ITEM #: PG-12859
GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL fabric is waterproof, exceptionally lightweight and offers the ultimate in breathability, durability and extended comfort. Constructed with a woven backer, GORE-TEX® Pro Shell garments slide easily over other layers and offer exceptional tear strength and internal abrasion-resistance.
Microban® antimicrobial protection actively inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria and fights the growth of mold and mildew in wader stockingfeet. Along with thoroughly drying your waders between uses and storing in a dry place, the Microban antimicrobial protection will help maximize the use of your waders and help keep them from stinking! Microban antimicrobial protection technologies are registered and notified with key regulatory bodies for application-appropriate use, including the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in the United States and the Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR) in the EU.