A guide-favorite shirt made of quick-drying fabric.
Elevate your fishing kit in the Simms’ Guide Shirt. The men’s shirt is built with fabric that wicks moisture, dries quickly and offers UPF 50 performance. A mesh-lined back panel allows air to circulate to help keep you cool, and Extended Sun Cuffs help protect from the sun’s harmful rays. Three zippered fly-box compatible pockets add storage space.
- Quick‐drying, wicking & UPF 30
- 2 zippered, fly box‐compatible pockets
- 1 chest pocket with hook & loop closure
- Extended Sun Cuff for protection
- Articulated sleeves & off‐shoulder seaming
- Vented, mesh‐lined back panel
75% polyester/25% nylon
UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun’s UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun’s UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin’s UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings